Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, January 12, 2018

Interview with a 7 Year Old

Favorite color: Coral
Favorite food: Daddy's cheeseburgers
Least favorite food:  Vegetables
Favorite restaurant:  Cornerstone, Pizza Hut, Culvers
Favorite dessert: Ice cream and oreo balls
Favorite toy: Haley and Grace (American Girl Dolls)
Favorite stuffed animal: Teddy (formerly known as Yellow Bear)
Favorite animal: Horse and kitten
Favorite game: Authors
Favorite movie: DC Superhero Girls, Boss Baby, Zootopia
Favorite sport/activity: Stage Kids
Favorite thing to do at home:  Play with Adelie, cook, sing
Favorite thing about school: Reading club
Favorite place to go:  Disneyworld
Favorite thing to do with Adelie: Play American Girl Dolls, do funny things
Favorite thing to do with Briggs: Read to him
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: Watch movies, cook, read books
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: Go fishing, do projects, read
Favorite book: all the frog princess books, Beezus and Ramona
Favorite princess:  Belle and Merida
Favorite superhero: Bumblebee because she finds a way to do everything even when she's losing her superpowers and is the size of a bumblebee
Favorite outfit:  My pink shirt and jeggings and matching outfits with my doll
Favorite pajamas: Brrrr and Dreams can come true
Favorite play you've been in:  The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

What are some things you're excited about doing when you're 7? Second grade and going to the American Girl Doll store in Chicago
What are you scared of? Broccoli because it's so disgusting.
What's the best thing about you? I was born first so I'm the big sister and I have the most responsibilities so that's pretty awesome.
What are you good at? I'm a really good cook, I'm a really good actress, and I'm a really good artist.
Who is your best friend? Reese, Adelie, Briggs
What do you want to be when you grow up?  I want to do something with babies, but I don't know what yet.