Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, March 9, 2018

He Says...

Three year olds always have the most amusing things to say.

The other evening Briggs came into the kitchen while I was making supper.  He asked what I was making, and I told him I was making tacos and quesadillas.  In a surprised way, he said, "That's not disgusting."
#ringingendorsement

Any time we are having a baby-sitter, instead of asking who it is or who is going to watch him or who is going to baby-sit, Briggs always asks, "Who is going to visit me?"
#paidvisitors

Briggs has a great imagination and is very good at pretending.  The other day, he was playing with James (a red train from Thomas).  I said, "Are you playing with James?"  He responded, "No.  This is Thomas painted red."  Briggs also loves to play with his Cars characters.  For his birthday, he got the car Jackson Storm.  Briggs told me, "I'm going to pretend that Jackson Storm is Lightning McQueen."  I reminded Briggs that he actually has a Lightning McQueen car, and he said, "But this is another Lightning McQueen."
#notpicky

Last night at dinner, Adelie asked what kind of cheese was in the casserole.  Briggs answered, "Maybe it's Chuckie Cheese."
#letshopenot

Love this boy and the way he makes me laugh.