Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, September 8, 2013

All Girl

Staley is all girl.  She loves to wear dresses.  She likes to have her hair done.  Bows are a necessity.  And her favorite colors?  Pink and purple, of course.  So it's no wonder that when we gave Staley the choice between wearing a blue and orange Bear's jersey (just like Mommy, Daddy, and Adelie) or a pink Bear's jersey with sparkles, there was no contest.  She said, "I will wear the pink one and I will let Cade wear the blue and orange one."  When I told her that Cade already has a blue and orange jersey, then she decided that she'd let Olivia wear it.  After she was informed that it would probably be too small for Olivia, then Staley determined that it would fit Lila.  (Translation: "I'm happy to share my blue and orange jersey as I will definitely be wearing my pink one.")  Then she wanted to wear a skirt and her sparkly shoes with her jersey.  When she was all dressed, she twirled around and said, "I'm a baseball ballerina."  At least she's in the ballpark...sort of.

My little baseball ballerina

On the other hand, Adelie was more than happy to proudly wear her blue and orange.

Loving her first Bear's game day

And with a Bear's opening day win, there is plenty to smile about.





1 comment:

  1. they are soooo cute...even though they may be a tad bit cuter in green and gold :)

    ReplyDelete