Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New Year's Resolution

I'm not big on New Year's resolutions.  I generally don't make them.  But yesterday at work, I received the motivation I need to make my official New Year's resolution for 2014.  I was walking towards the hospital to see a child for therapy.  As I passed a random stranger walking the other way, she smiled at me and said, "Looks like you're going to have a little one."  I looked right at her, said "nope", and continued on my way.

And therein lies my New Year's resolution.  I don't really care what the scale says.  I'm happy with how my clothes fit.  I don't feel the need to work back into my pre-kids skinny jeans.  My goal for 2014 is simple...to no longer look pregnant.  But until 2014, bring on the Christmas goodies!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me???? You DEFINITELY do not look pregnant!!!!!! How rude of this random blind person. I was thinking the other day, as you were leaving for the Bears game, how fit and small you looked especially your tummy. Forget it!!

    ReplyDelete